Nee Soon Town Council was established on 1 April 2013, formed following a restructuring from the original Sembawang-Nee Soon Town Council with the objective of serving a rapidly expanding estate more effectively in the coming years.
Serving over 250,000 residents of Nee Soon Town housed across a land area of 24.6 sq km, Nee Soon Town Council manages over 65,000 residential units in addition to several commercial units comprising of shops, hawker stalls and markets. By 2020, the number of residential units is expected to double .
The Town Council serves 5 constituencies (Canberra, Chong Pang, Nee Soon Central, Nee Soon East and Nee Soon South) through its Main Office and 2 other Branch Offices.
Block 290, Yishun Street 22
Tel: 6758 0129
|Nee Soon Central Branch
Block 751, Yishun Street 72, #01-186
Tel: 6257 2722
|Nee Soon South Branch
Block 845, Yishun Street 81, #02-00
Tel: 6758 4922
The Town Council is managed by an executive team and governed by residents of the Town appointed as Town Councilors in various committees, to encourage residents to participate in managing their own estates and living environment. Through the committee system of management, your Town Councilors participate in the decision-making process over a wide range of matters directly influencing the standard and quality of your living environment.
||Our identity depicts four human figures living an active lifestyle and stylised to form the abbreviation of Nee Soon Town Council 'NSTC'. The colours reflect the energy and vibrancy of the residents nested harmoniously within a cohesive and united community. The green arc supporting the residents symbolise the green spaces that dot the town landscape and the two blue wave bands takes reference from the various and historically significant waterways within the Town.
NSTC Roles and Responsibility
- Upkeep the cleanliness and routine maintenance of common property such as void decks, common corridors and lift areas.
- Maintain mechanical and electrical installations such as lifts, water pumps, switch rooms and lightings.
- Cyclical repairs to estate amenities, repainting of blocks and re-roofing works.
- Provide and upgrade of amenities such as sheltered linkways, lift lobbies, playgrounds and residents' corners.
- Maintain landscaping within the estate
- Issue permits for use of void decks and other common areas for social and religious activities.
- Bulky items removal services for residents.